Sunday, June 3, 2007

Center

Singing this song at Sunday At 6 was completely inspiring and humbling. May these words be true in my life and in the collective life of the Body of Christ at PCC.

Center
Words & Music: Charlie Hall/Matt Redman

Oh Christ, be the center of our lives
Be the place we fix our eyes
Be the center of our lives

You're the center of the universe
Everything was made in You, Jesus
Breath of every living thing
Everyone was made for You
You hold everything together

We lift our eyes to heaven
And we wrap our lives around Your life
We lift our eyes to heaven, to You

If only I could learn, really learn to "wrap my life" around the Life of Christ. What would that look like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny, i had never heard the song until last night. it was so amazing, and we went into this amazing time of high praise - it was nuts. people were just clapping and yelling and didn't want to stop. a great song for sure. i pray that alot - for jesus to be my center. i pray the sign of the cross alot - God be in my head, my heart, on my right hand and my left - be the center. i know i sure need it.

Anonymous said...

weird! it posted anonymous. well it was me, joshua.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin