Saturday, February 16, 2008

Searching for God's Plan...

Such a strange time. I feel free, and I feel a little bit afraid. But mostly I feel peace. God is in this thing, through and through.

This weekend we're in Sacramento. My family is here with me, and we're just hanging out with people from this church and getting to know them. Had dinner tonight with the Director of Operations and her husband and a woman who's been leading the worship team. It was great. I am not worried about "making a good impression," because I know that we're all in God's hands and He wants the best for all of us.

I'll be leading worship on Sunday morning. It's going to be so interesting. I've never worshipped with this group of people before. Their services have been described to me, but I won't know what they feel like until I'm there. I'm looking at it as a gift. An opportunity to love these people and to lead them in worshipping God.

It will be good to see what God's up to!

4 comments:

wonderbox said...

matt - wow ... big steps! i pray that God will illuminate your path and speak to your heart His will for you and your family. may the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

THE GTEAM said...

praying...praying

tg

Nathan Filion said...

Wow Matt. I know this must be a huge step of faith for you and your family. I remember when you left FBC Palmdale to go to PCC and thr big impact you had here after only a short time. With 8 years at PCC, I can only imagine the impact you've had there. I wish you and your family the best with the move and we'll be praying for you.

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

Matt in prayer for you during this time of seeking and prayer

Jeff

Blog Widget by LinkWithin