Thursday, April 17, 2008

PSWC

Thursday night I'll be leading worship at the Pacific Southwest Conference's Annual Celebration in Fremont. I get to work with some great musicians and friends, and I'm looking forward to it. It's been a real challenge to get it all together, but now that it's almost here, I'm sure we're going to be just fine. You get a bunch of ministry-types in a room together to worship God... and then you remember that God is REALLY there... the living Christ right there with us, empowering us, inspiring us, challenging us, binding us together, encouraging us... It will be awesome. It always is. I am always really grateful for the Covenant and the Pacific Southwest Conference when I attend these things, and as I've had the privilege to lead more and more, it's been really cool to see how it all comes together.

Makes me wonder whether I'll be in the Covenant 6 months from now... I certainly hope so, but I know that God is at work outside the Cov too! Thy will be done...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin