Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad...

My dad is fifty-nine years young today. I love this man, and I'm profoundly grateful for his influence in my life. Here's a great shot of us many, many moons ago. Not sure where we were, but don't we look like we're having fun?



















Dad's sporting a much more hip goatee these days, but he was a 'stache man for a long time. Sarah's looking sporty in her visor, Micah was just a cute little blond kid and I'm hauling around the mongo binoculars. This must have been vacation somewhere. Anyone know?

In honor of your big day, Dad, the Texas Nightingales recorded a little video for you. Happy Birthday!

video

2 comments:

Meghan said...

oh my word, the boys have watched this so many times! They love seeing your kids.
I am still wrapping my mind around your awesome glasses and binoculars.
I can't seem to attach a video to my blog - bummer since Jack made an awesome video last night!

Matt Nightingale said...

And FYI, the picture was taken in Washington, D.C.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin