Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrating Sarah

I know I got all political there for a day or two... and I'm so glad I did! Good conversation both here on my blog and on Facebook... And I hope that I'm helping people to see that there are two sides to every story. We are a sadly divided nation, and we rarely take the time to truly listen to the perspectives of others. It's too easy to demonize an opponent and mischaracterize his or her viewpoints. And then you get Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh involved... Well, that's another story.

I do want to take a moment to say that I like Sarah Palin, though; really, I do! I think she's a refreshing alternative to the usual inside-the-Beltway types. I really like what Eugene Cho wrote about her a few days back... I agree with him. I don't think she's the best choice for Vice President, but I think there's much to like about her.

1 comment:

cori said...

I agree on this one ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin