Friday, January 30, 2009

My Zach

Background: We're on DAY ELEVEN with no hot water in our rental house here in Houston. It's a long story that I don't have the energy or patience to recount right now, but it is looking positive. They're bringing a hot water heater this morning to install. Finally. And I'm leaving for Chicago for the Covenant Midwinter Conference in about an hour, too... So it's good timing. At least I'm not leaving my wife and four kids with no hot water in addition to no father.

Here's a note/picture I found this morning. About broke my heart. I love this kid.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The faith of a child!

I live near Chicago. Sorry, you may have hot water in Houston, but we do not have hot weather in Chicago. The temp was in the high 30s and it felt like a heat wave.

Enjoy your convention.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin