Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quick Update - Hot Water, Midwinter Conference, Vox Culture on the Radio TONIGHT, Grammy Awards

1) We got hot water back on the 30th, right as I was leaving for Chicago. Thanks for caring.

2) It's good to be back home in Houston, but MAN did I have a wonderful week in Chicago. I love the Covenant so much, and the Midwinter Conference is always one of my favorite times of the year. This year I was privileged to join some great friends - old and new - to lead worship in the worship gatherings. You can see some videos here. I hope to write more about the conference in an upcoming post.

3) VOX on the radio! Tune in tonight at 8pm to KCOH (AM1430) as Ted Law, Dune-Micheli Patten and I join host Natalie J to talk about Vox Culture and our efforts to live out the mission... to bring together artists, musicians and entrepreneurs to DO GOOD in the community... This is a last-minute thing, and I'm excited to see what becomes of it. We hosted an exhibit on Friday and Saturday for some of our artist friends, Dune-Micheli Patten and Ayad Fadel. Here's the flyer and a few pictures.

4) I am a little sad about missing the Grammys. Thank God for DV-R. Lots of great performers tonight, and it looks like it could be more unpredictable than normal... Can't wait to see M.I.A., Coldplay, U2, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Adele and Radiohead... Great stuff.

Peace out. More later.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Had a great time meeting you and worshiping together last week, Matt - and very glad to hear you have hot water back! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin