Friday, May 15, 2009

The Campaign to Save Paste


My favorite magazine for music, film and culture in general is Paste. I highly recommend it so anyone looking for "signs of life" out there. I've been a subscriber from day one, and I've seen the magazine just get better and better. They (and their incredible CD sampler that comes with each issue) have introduced me to artists who have become favorites: Joan As Police Woman, Erin McKeown, Josh Ritter, Josh Rouse, She & Him, The Decemberists, Pedro the Lion, Mindy Smith, John Vanderslice, Rosie Thomas, Mates of State, Sufjan Stevens and Andrew Bird.

Now Paste, like so many of us, has fallen on hard times. Thus "The Campaign to Save Paste." I'm a supporter. Will you join me? For any donation, you receive 70+ rare and live tracks from all kinds of great artists, including one from oh-so-controversial-right-now Derek Webb's upcoming release, Stockholm Syndrome.

Support Paste here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin