Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Quick Update

Writing from Amarillo, TX, tonight, home of the Big Texan Steak Ranch. Wow. We had a limo (with horns!) pick us up from our hotel lobby tonight and take us to the restaurant. It's really more than a restaurant. It's an experience.

Tomorrow we'll probably be up at the crack of dawn. The kids are SO excited. We should hit Oklahoma City just in time for lunch, and then it's full speed toward Tulsa.

Oh, and speaking of Oklahoma City, I just bought tickets for Josh, Jake and I to see the big U2/Black Eyed Peas show there on October 18. Rock and roll!

1 comment:

victoria said...

I have to say, I am so looking forward to the (pasadena) U2/black eyed peas concert just a bit after the Oklahoma concert!

Sounds like you and your family are quite happy with the move. I enjoy seeing your twitter updates!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin