Tuesday, January 12, 2010

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42... Countdown to LOST



Luanne, Josh and I cannot wait to get LOST again... Season 6 is right around the corner! Josh and I watched Seasons 1-5 this last summer in preparation, so we're excited to see what happens next. Is Juliet dead? (I'm thinking yes.) How about Locke? (Again, I'm thinking yes.) So many unanswered questions. Will they answer them all? What's the deal with the Smoke Monster? The numbers? Is Ben a good guy or a bad guy? (I'm thinking good. I believed in Snape too...)

I was afraid Obama's State of the Union address would preempt the premiere, but no... apparently he's got his priorities straight.

If you're looking for more ways to brush up on LOST before February 2, let me recommend my two favorite fan sites:

Long Live Locke.
- Erika Olson's blog is brilliant. I read her insightful recaps after every episode. It's been a little quiet lately, but it'll kick back into high gear real soon.

Lostpedia - This is the Wikipedia of LOST. Highly recommended for nearly anything related to the show.

In the meantime, thanks to the newly-revamped Booksneeze program, I'll be reading Chris Seay's (pastor of Houston's Ecclesia church) The Gospel According to LOST and reviewing it here when I'm done. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin