Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Switchfoot at the Cain's Ballroom



Josh and I saw Switchfoot last night at Cain's Ballroom here in Tulsa. It was such an amazing evening. I knew they were a good band, but I was blown away by their musicianship, stage presence, and powerful message of hope and redemption.

I am so grateful for followers of Jesus who make art that really matters. When God shows up in beauty like that, everyone notices.


One more thing... Guess who I found out is coming to the Cain's on April 15? Jennifer Knapp and Derek Webb! I'm really excited about their tour (I blogged about it here), so I'm thrilled that Tulsa made the list. Bring it on!

2 comments:

Ray said...

Dude...I am surprised you have never seen Switchfoot. Amazing show...as always. Sorry I didn't run into you. I was hard to miss, I was the guy hobbling around in my cast boot. :)

Suzie said...

Love, love, love Switchfoot! Their new album is pretty amazing! Glad you enjoyed the show!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin