Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Quick Note to My Facebook Friends



Hi. You're probably reading this on Facebook, because I import all my blog posts into Facebook. And I really like doing that because a lot of times the feedback (comments, dialogue) is more robust and interesting on Facebook. It's designed to bring these kinds of discussions to the surface, because the more comments a "note" receives, the more prominently or often it's displayed in your News Feed.

So, cool. Would love for you to keep reading and interacting with my notes.

However, just FYI, these notes are being composed and originally posted OVER HERE ON MY BLOG, and I'd love for you to come check them out over there sometime. More and more people are discovering the blog, and I'm well on my way to being super cool like Scot McKnight or Eugene Cho, my blogging heroes. :)

Oh, and videos actually show up over on my blog when they don't here on Facebook. Like this one, for instance, Coldplay's "Viva La Vida," as performed by the brilliant PS22 Chorus.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin