Thursday, March 11, 2010

Super Cool Music Videos

I haven't been posting a lot lately because I'm swamped... But I will take the time to embed some videos here. Have you seen this one by OK Go yet? I know it made the rounds all last week, but if you haven't seen it, take a couple of minutes. It's magnificent. I've never seen anything quite like it.

OK Go "This Too Shall Pass"




And while I'm at it, I thought I'd post some other favorite music videos. These are videos that made me marvel at their inventiveness, their style, their visual effects, their mood... whatever. And these are just some that I thought of off the top of my head. (Can you tell I was in college in the early 90s?)

What are some of your favorites? Why?


Korn "Freak on a Leash"



a-ha "Take On Me"




INXS "Mediate"



Tracy Chapman "Fast Car"




Joan Osborne - One of Us




So frustrating! Youtube is currently disabling a lot of music videos. OK, label honchos... You are limiting the reach of your product and halting the spread of your music and artists. So stupid...

Well, I was GOING to embed these videos. Go watch them on Youtube, I guess.

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U


Mute Math - Typical

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin