Friday, May 28, 2010

The La-La Song Lands on IRIS

Way back in March I blogged about my song "Always Entertaining Me (The La-La Song)." At the time, it looked like a Korean TV show, IRIS, might use it in a scene. Later I was told it wouldn't work out. I forgot all about it.

Then this morning, I got an email from someone saying he had been watching on Hulu, heard my song, Googled the lyrics and found me! He just wanted to say he liked the song. What? I honestly thought someone was messing with me. But no... Turns out it's true! Check it out... At about the 44:00 mark:

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cool, cool, cool....COOL!!!!!!! I got nothin' else. Just...cool!!

Matt Nightingale said...

Thanks, Kim! I'm so surprised and encouraged by it! Made my day...

yay! said...

This was a good song

Blog Widget by LinkWithin