Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Encouraging Note

Got this in my Facebook inbox the other day:

Matt, appreciate your commitment to your faith and wrestling with that faith. I've missed your blog entries, since, while I don't always agree with everything you put down, you remain faithful to what you believe and are doing so in a way that speaks clearly of your belief in and following of Christ as Savior. Just wanted to say thanks for staying faithful.

Wow. What an incredibly encouraging note. I realize I have not posted much this summer... OK, not really at all, save some family photos on special days. Work, family, seminary and much more have conspired to take away whatever energy and attention I had reserved for regular blogging. I know I owe some posts to some people... and I'll get to them soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin