Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rumor Has It...



So, rumor has it that a famous blogger will soon be guest posting right here on my humble little blog. I'm not going to say anything else. I'm not even gonna tell you when it's gonna happen. But it's SOON.

(Can you feel the expectation in the air?)

My question to you is: If you knew a famous blogger was going to do a guest post on YOUR blog, and you had the potential to have hundreds, if not thousands, of people poking around your site for the day, what would you do to prepare?

Would you do a "Who I Am" post? A blog re-design? Would you try to pimp your music or your church or your Big Idea? Would you try to look as absolutely cool as possible in the attempt to draw these one-time readers back for a second visit? Would you try to write The Best Post of Your Life? Would you switch out your profile photo?

Or would you think to yourself, "This is stupid. Why do I care what So-and-So's readers think of me?"

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin