Monday, May 2, 2011

A Night of Second Chances



I'm flying to California!

I'm excited to join my good friend Tony Gapastione for A Night of Second Chances this Friday night. It's going to be a great evening of food, music and arts, culminating in the premiere of Tony's new short film, Tester.

Since I'm gonna be there, Tony asked me to do a few songs. So I contacted a few good friends, and I'm happy to announce that some of the old "Matt Nightingale Band"(Ugur Taner and Brad Ciraulo, to be precise) will be joining me to do some acoustic renditions of our greatest hits. :)

I'll be flying home to Tulsa on Saturday, so I'm already mourning that I won't get to really spend time with many people, but it's still such a gift for me to be able to come just for a night. Can't wait. Hope you can come out!

Oh, did I mention that all of this is for a good cause? Donations will be accepted at the door, and all proceeds benefiting Street Church - an amazing "church on the street" in Menlo Park. SO come bearing gifts, and expect to receive much in return. It'll be a great night.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin