Monday, April 16, 2012

Jazz Hall Concert - April 29

Hey Friends! Please join me for a show at the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, Sunday, April 29, at 5pm. I'll be joined by Arthur Thompson on drums, Cortez Johnson on bass and Cheryl Bocanegra on piano. Jeff Porter will stomp along on "I Got Rhythm" and my lovely wife, Luanne, will join me for "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova.

This won't be your mama's jazz concert! We're covering lots of diverse artists... Active Child, James Blake, Imogen Heap, Dave Matthews, Michael Buble, Maroon 5... along with some great jazz classics and even a few originals.

Here's the Facebook invite... Please check it out and help me spread the word! I really appreciate it. I'll post pics and a video or two when it's all said and done.

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

One has the retained polished center link, and the other has a center link replica watches that has been brushed to match the rest of the bracelet. Just an example of the type of replica watches customization Project X can do. I asked about the price of the watches in relation to what a new Rolex watch costs. Even with the Project X exclusivity and detailed work, the blackening process is just a few thousand more on top of the replica watches sale price of what a standard Rolex watch costs. You can tell by the copious amount of images I provided I quite liked these watches. In a sense, Project X Designs has taken a good thing, and for many people, made it better. Seeing these Rolex watches in black replica watches convinces you that it is a style primed for the pieces - a color these watches are meant to arrive in. Come to think of it, I don't know of any watches replica watches from Rolex themselves that are actual limited editions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin